WHERE: The Garage, 115 S. Union St. Kennett Square, PA
(across the street from the museum)
WHEN: February 17th, 2024 | 9AM – 8+PM
Power, tables and chairs will be provided.
Please travel safely, there may be some snow overnight before the event, give yourself plenty of time.
HACK-A-THON’ERs PRE-REGISTER HERE
Don’t forget to plan your workspace so that you can make the most of the event!
What Do I Bring?
- Any vintage computers (older than 20 years) you wish to restore, demo or sell during the day
- Hacking? Bring Your Tools (power strip, soldering irons, volt meters, screw drivers, spare parts)
- Dolly or cart to bring items in from the parking lot area.
- $5/person, kids FREE – register here, or at the door.
- Friday Night It may be possible to load-in Friday night if you have a lot of stuff to set up, call ahead if you plan to arrive before 8AM Saturday morning.
Heathkit ET-3400 Motherboard mods
Need Something? Check our Hobby Shop Inventory. In addition to add-on dongles we will try to have components / supplies on site (ICs, chips, solder points, nuts and screws, etc.) BUT to help ensure we bring what you need ask Bill because we can’t guess what part will be needed for every project. If you have already made a request you will be contacted if the items are NOT available.
You don’t have to be an expert!
The hack-a-thon is an excellent opportunity to learn from others and to collaborate on projects.
There are plenty of places within walking distance to eat, drink and visit in Kennett Square
The museum is located across the street from the hack-a-thon and will be open 12-4 as usual.
IBM 360 Core Memory terminal posts under magnification before restoration