The Kennett Classic is a brick and mortar computer museum and gift shop located in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania USA. Together with vintagecomputer.net, Kennett Classic brings to fruition our mission of preserving computing history through restoration, archiving and education.
We also have many events throughout the year that appeal to the hobbyist and anyone interested in the history of computing technology.
Check our web site calendar for the schedule!
- 1982 Digital VT180 Z-80 CP/M Computer
- PA on Display | History of Computer Music
- 3rd-annual Kennett Classic Nov 5th
- LUNAR LANDING Papertape Update
- Cromemco and the fate of the S-100 Computer