Did you know that Kennett Classic has earned IRS Section 501 (c)(3) non-profit status and we’re classified as a public charity?
This IRS designation could not come at a better time. In the past year we have greatly expanded our exhibits and launched our new computing history library. Moving forward we have great things planned for 2023, but we are calling on you for help. If you believe like we do that Kennett Classic provides a valuable service to the community through its public museum and library, please consider making a donation to our cause. Your contribution is 100% tax deductible and will help support artifact restoration, building museum exhibits and maintaining our library. Donation receipts provided by request.
Your Donation Goes a Long Way!
- Curation and artifact restoration expenses
- Electronics, tools, and repair parts
- Exhibit materials, shelving, display cases and related hardware
- Library expenses (such as periodical and book dividers, book cases)
- Computer software for archiving and inventory
Kennett Classic Box 162 Landenberg, PA 19350.
Thank you for your support. Every donation, no matter the amount, has a positive impact!